– Play and practice serving and purchasing 21st Century-style with a cash register, card reader, scanner, money notes, shopping basket and grocery items. NB: the cash register is currently cracked but will be replaced with a new one shortly.
– Build the café then then serve with this Duplo playset that includes a set of coins, a menu, cakes, hamburgers and candles.
– Eleven wooden vehicles to promote creative play, language development and counting.
– Make-believe baking for those three years and older. The set encourages imaginative play, promotes number skills, and can act as a rehearsal for the real thing!
– Promotes language development and imaginative play.
– A wooden tea set for two that includes replica biscuits, and tea bags with coloured tags in a tea caddy. The set may encourage creative thinking and imaginative play while promoting memory and colour recognition.
– Using tweezers to pick up pretend bones and feed them into the dog’s mouth builds fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
– A set of realistic-looking plastic produce to encourage language development and creative play. Adults/carers can encourage content vocabulary to go beyond labelling to conversations about nutrition and healthy eating. The canvas tote can be used to encourage conversations about
Children press their hands on this colour changing touch board and leave behind a surprising impression. This heat sensitive board changes colours as little fingers trace letters, draw shapes and more, giving them hours of delightful fine motor practise. The